Why BizFit for your website?
Premium WordPress themes: The theme provides extra features for your website with better enhancement and premium layouts.
RT Easy Builder: It is an advanced addon library for Elementor that allows you to create a custom layout. All you need to be is creative or start with ready-made templates.
Rise Blocks: Gutenberg blocks provide you the power to create a custom layout for pages and posts even without coding knowledge. All you need to be is creative and understand the available blocks in your block library.
Minimalists and Clean Code: This theme is built based on minimalism. So, you can find the necessary options to create a beautiful website. Besides, it incorporates clean codes. So there are no unnecessary codes that will increase the file size.
Easy Customization: You can customize the theme through a theme customizer. Set the options as per your requirement and give a personal taste.
Responsive design: The theme is compatible with all devices. Additionally, RT Easy Builder and Rise Blocks have a feature to make the content responsive – spacing (padding and margin); and stacking the content.
SEO Ready: The theme incorporates the latest coding standards. It is fast, compatible with all popular browsers, and responsive to all devices. Additionally, the theme supports the most popular SEO plugins to get extra features.
Unlimited Colors Skins: With this feature, you can get a unique and different design that will set you apart from others.
Quick and Friendly Support: In case of an issue, you can consult with the support team through live chat. Additionally, we have prepared easy-to-follow documentation on different headings.
How to install and activate BizFit?
After purchasing BizFit, you will get a zip file. Please follow the following steps to upload and install the theme.
- Hover Appearance on the left sidebar. Click on the Themes section.
- Now click on the Add New Button just displayed on the right side of the title.
- Click on the Upload Theme button found on the right side of the title.
- Now a section will be displayed where you can upload a zip file. Click on the Choose File button. Select the BizFit zip file through the dialogue box and open it.
- Finally, install it by clicking the Install Now button.
To activate the theme
- During the Pro Theme activation, you’ll see the options.
- Welcome to Pro! To get started, please enter your license key:.
- Click the Agree and Activate license button.
- Then click on the Activate License button.
How to customize Pro?
Hover on the Appearance section on the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard. Click on the Customize section. It will then forward you to the customizer page. You can now modify/personalize the theme as per your need through settings found on the left side. On the right side, you will find a live preview of your site to determine the changes. You can modify the options categorized as BizFit Options, Site Identity, Background Image, Menus, Widgets, and Homepage settings through customizer settings. Additionally, you can add custom CSS in the Additional CSS section.
BizFit constitutes options for the Top Bar Options, Header Options, Typography, Color Options, Breadcrumb Options, Inner Banner Options, Footer Options, Post Options, Sidebar Options, Advanced Options, and Scroll to Top Options. You can go to individual sections to modify the settings as per your requirements.
After you customize the theme as per your requirement, click the Publish button to publish the website.
How to import demo content?
Elementor Template Install RT Easy Builder to import Elementor starter template from plugin directory. After successful installation, head on to Appearance -> Rise Demo Importer.
- Now, choose your desired template from the list. Click on the “Import” button.
- It will then notify you with a list of necessary plugins for installation.
- Click on the continue and import button to import the template.
Gutenberg Template Install Rise Blocks to import the Gutenberg starter template.
- Create a new page then instead of selecting blocks, click on the “Get Rise Blocks Templates” button available on the sidebar options under Document.
- Rise Blocks Library will pop out. Select the desired templates from the list to insert the design on the page.
- Alternatively, you can import components only as per your needs. Click on the components available on the top right of the Rise Blocks Library. Select your desired component and then click the insert button.
Watch Video Tutorials
- After finish importing the template, change the content and hit the publish button to make it live.
Compare Free Vs Premium
|Free Plan||Awesome Features||Premium Plan|
|Limited||Top Bar Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Header Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Typography Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Color Options for multiple sections||Advanced Settings|
|No||Video background for inner Banner||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Inner Banner Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Footer Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Post Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Sidebar Options||Advanced Settings|
|Limited||Multiple Demo Layouts||20+ Readymade Templates|
|No||Footer Editor Options||Advanced Settings|
|No||Pre-built Inner Pages||Yes, About, Services, Team, Portfolio, Pricing, Contact, Blog, Woocommerce Pages etc.|
|No||Reorder any sections ( Homepage and Inner pages)||Yes ( Extra flexible settings )|
|No||Private Live Chat Support||Yes|
|Default||Pagination Options||Default, Load More, Numbering|
|No ( Manual Setup)||Free Template Setup||Yes ( Select any Readymade Templates )|
|No ( Single Template Import option )||Unlock All Premium Templates||Yes ( One-Click Import,( RT Easy Builder Plugin )|
|Default layout||Blog layout Column||Listing + Grid Layout ( Up to 4 columns)|
|Pro Features list|