Do you want to earn money without any effort? Do you know your website can generate money by publishing ads on your site? You have nothing to do, Google AdSense will automatically place ads on your site and clicks from viewers produce money. Are you ready to earn money from your website? If Yes, then go through this article to know how to make money.
What is Google AdSense? How to make money?
Google AdSense is a google run program that allows website publishers to sell website ad space to advertise on their websites, blogs, or YouTube videos. In fact, it is like sharing spaces for ads and getting paid. The ads are placed and paid for by google whose main purpose is to promote products. Google administers maintains relationships and deals with advertisers. Google pays back as per the system, terms, and conditions. Viewers’ clicks and impressions on ads on your site generate money. More traffic and clicks mean more money. Isn’t it cool?
How to Create a Google AdSense Account?
You should follow some simple steps to create a Google AdSense account.
- Visit the official Google AdSense website and click on Get started button on the right screen or it is at the bottom of the banner.
- Then sign in to your Google account. If you don’t have one, you can create a new google account.
- You will be directed to a page with a Google AdSense sign-up button. Click on it to sign up for your AdSense account.
- Fill up the form; Mention your website.
- From Get more out of Adsense: choose yes if you need help and suggestions if not click on no.
- Next Select your payment country/Territory.
- Go through the terms and conditions and click on accept. You can now sign in to your Google AdSense account. Access the platform by clicking on the ‘Start using Adsense’ button.
How to log in to Google AdSense Account?
Once you’ve submitted your application, you need to wait for the Google AdSense team to review and respond to it. This may take a few hours to a few weeks for some publishers.
If your application got approved, you can now log in to your AdSense account and get your ad code. To log in you have to visit the official page of Google AdSense. Click on the Sign in button at the top right of the screen.
What makes your application valid?
You can not easily be a part of Google AdSense. It has its own term, policies, and conditions to get approved to display advertisements on your websites. You should follow the following terms for a positive response from Adsense.
- Gmail account must be active.
- Your age shouldn’t be below 18 years.
- Your content must be organic and without plagiarism.
- you should have more than 25 articles.
- You can’t create fake traffic users for clicks.
- Your site must be at least 6 months old.
- The content must abide by Google Content Policies.
How to properly configure your ads on the WordPress site?
We do have options to choose where to display ads in accordance with our choice. It can automatically place ads on our site wherever google wants. On the contrary to this, it also allows publishers to select the location on their preference. There are two ways to configure ads:
- Manually place Ad code
- Auto -ads code
Manually place Ads code
Publishers are responsible for placing the AdSense code across their pages, as well as the tags for every ad unit they want to have on those pages. In order to place code manually first of all you need to go to Google AdSense Dashboard.
- Click on the Ads menu on the left of the screen.
- Next click on ‘By ad unit’ tab.
- You are asked to choose an ad type from which you can select among Display ads, In-feed ads, and In article ads.
- If you select Display ads, it asks you to name this ad unit and select the ads size and type.
- Further, it gives you the option to choose ads to be responsive or fixed. Responsive ads are recommended as they work well on all devices and screen sizes.
- Next, click on Create Button to continue.
- Now, AdSense will give you the Ads code. The page opens with the HTML and AMP codes for the ad you picked.
- Copy the Ads code that Google AdSense has sent you. You will be asked for the code later so you can paste it somewhere.
It is time to place google Ads on the desired place of your site. You can display ads on the footer, header, sidebar, or in between the articles of your choice.
To work on placement you should,
- Switch to Appearance >>Widgets.
- Choose where you want to appear Google ads.
- Next press the ‘+’ button(toggle block inserter)to add a ‘Custom HTML’ widget block to the appropriate widget area.
- Now, you are asked to enter the Google AdSense code in the Custom HTML widget block.
- At Last, Click on Update button.
Auto ads functionality automatically displays ads and optimizes by the Google AdSense network. You are an inactive publisher here. Auto ads analyze your site and create places to show ads based on your layout, content, and existing Google ads.
Do you know how to make google AdSense advertise automatically on your site? Well, as in manually place ads go to the Google AdSense dashboard.
- From Ads tab click on the Overview.
- Then, press By site instead of By ad unit.
- Next, click on Get code button.
- Now you will receive an auto-ads code from Adsense.
- Copy the auto ads code and paste it on every page across your site.
- Google AdSense will figure out the highest paying location, ad size, and type itself and displays ads on your site.
How to disable auto-ads?
If you are using auto ads format, AdSense may sometime place too many ads on random places that you don’t prefer to appear. It also has a solution to get rid of. To control or turn off auto ads you need to go through the following steps:
- Sign in to your Google AdSense Account.
- Go to Ads tab >> Overview.
- Click on the Edit icon.
- if you want to disable auto ads options, go to ‘Site Settings.
- Or you can select the ‘Page Exclusions’ option to disable Auto ads from specific pages.
How are publishers get paid? (bid types)
Bidding is used to determine the cost or value of something. There are different types of bids on google Adsense. It can be a cost per click or cost per 1000 impressions (CPM). Website owners get paid based on various bid types for the ads displayed.
- CPC (cost per click)
- CPM (cost per thousand impressions)
- Active View CPM (Active View cost per thousand impressions)
- CPE (cost per engagement)
Google pays the website publisher through direct deposit on banks or cheques each month. Earnings must reach or exceed $100. If your earning is less than $100 in one month, it rolls over and is added to the next month.
Google AdSense is a fruitful and hassle-free networking platform to earn money online automatically just by giving some space to advertise. It also helps increase traffic to your websites. If you can multiply the number of traffic it will pay with different modes and bid types. We also recommend you to try Google AdSense as it is free and encourages publishers to write more useful, impressive, and wonderful content.
We hope this article helped you a lot in learning about Google AdSense. Learn and Earn from Google AdSense. Follow us for more useful articles of your need.