Kathmandu Nepal, a land of heavenly beauty, historical sites, art, and culture is organizing WordCamp this year 2022! WordPress enthusiasts from all over the world are heartily invited to the land of the most naturally diverse country. We are eagerly waiting to welcome you to our holy land and excited to share each other’s experiences and ideas.
The day we meet each other face to face is happening very soon. WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 is going to be held on the 3rd and 4th of September at Alice Receptions, Gairidhara, Kathmandu.
How can we be a part of WordCamp Kathmandu 2022?
WordCamp conference becomes successful, fruitful, and wonderful when WordPress users, followers, and lovers actively participate in the way they can. Who do you want to be and contribute? Hurry up! Let’s make WordCamp Kathmandu the best ever.
- Being an organizer: Are you willing to be an organizer? Interested, experienced, and dedicated enthusiasts are highly encouraged.
- Being a sponsor: You can financially support the conference by being the sponsor of the WordCamp conference. There are five types of sponsorship available: Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Micro sponsor. You can contribute by taking sponsorship as per your budget.
- Being a speaker: You can assist WordCamp by sharing knowledge, expertise, skills, and experience you have and fill up the lack and curiosity among users.
- Being a volunteer: You can work, serve and assist needed during the conference in different areas like timekeeper, social media handlers, sponsor facilitators, registrations, swag station managers, and more.
- Being an attendee: You can attend WordCamp Conference by taking tickets as tickets are now open. Tickets are available in two categories; Standard and Student. Student tickets are available with a 50 % discount. Regular tickets are priced at NPR 2000 (USD 20). Enjoy the inspiring session with WordPress experts. Grab tickets before it’s too late.
Ujwal Thapa Scholarship
Ujwal Thapa was the co-founder of WordPress Nepal along with Chandra Maharzan and Sakin Shrestha. In his remembrance, tribute and honor, WordCamp Kathmandu is offering scholarships to the people who cannot afford the ticket. It has decided to provide 5 scholarship Tickets for the event. If you want to know more about Ujwal Thapa read this article: Ujwal Thapa, co-founder of WordPress Nepal.
On the 4th of September, contributor day is taking place. The main purpose of this contributor day is giving back to WordPress. Any WordPress user newbies or intellectuals collaborate and use skills to help with tasks and goals of that team. It gives an opportunity to learn and understand the different segments of WordPress that we are not familiar with.
EagleVisionIT is sponsoring WordCamp 2022 !
We team members of Eaglevisionit are delighted to be a part of WordCamp Kathmandu. We are impatiently waiting for the day to interact and communicate with you all sharing innovative techniques and beneficial knowledge with one another. We feel fortunate to meet WordPress theme and plugin developers, local businesses, bloggers, designers, marketers, SEOs, realtors, entrepreneurs, non-profits photographers, and consultants under one roof.
All credit goes to the Organizing team for creating such an inspiring event and letting us strengthen the relationship between WordPress Users worldwide.
“Time and tide wait for none!”. Grab your tickets early before it’s late. The deadline for volunteers, organizers, sponsors, and early bird tickets has now closed. Regular tickets are still available. Book your seat! Hurry up!
Obviously, attending the WordCamp conference in Nepal will be unforgettable and helpful to uplift the WordPress Community at large. Besides this, Nepal is where you can have plenty of opportunities to explore. Discover Nepali ethnicity, Nepali art, religion, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate. Welcome, Nepal. Welcome to WordCamp 2022!